Monday, August 13, 2007

First Response Is Key

Hi Jane,

Thanks for stopping by my site at http://www.thephilife.com.
You will find the information you requested attached for your review.

In the meantime, I realize that you are currently in the information gathering stage, and may not be ready to "open up" about who you are, or what your needs are at this time. Be assured this is perfectly okay, and that my staff and I will completely respect your online privacy.

Also, keep in mind that my ability to help you is dependent upon understanding your particular needs and wants with respect to finding a home. So when you are ready to explore your real estate needs further, I will be happy to assist you.

Have a great day, and I look forward to hearing from you.

(examples of "opt-out" campaigns)

Philip
PS: As a way of saying "Thanks!" I've given you a complementary
subscription to my information-packed monthly newsletter, ”Welcome to the Philife”. Each issue packed with valuable information about buying your first home. You may stop receiving it at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any issue.

(or, use the alternative for a targeted campaign)

PS: As a first time buyer you probably could appreciate any additional information that will help you make the right choices. With this in mind I have given you a complementary subscription to my e-Course: 15 Secrets to Getting The Home of Your Dreams (and avoiding the nightmares!)These valuable tips will come to you periodically via e-mail. You may stop receiving them at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any message.

Sample "First Response" E-mail Message With Phone Number

Hi Jane,

Thanks for stopping by my site at http://www.thephilife.com.
You will find the information you requested attached for your review.

In the meantime, I realize that you may currently be in the information gathering stage. Be assured this is perfectly okay, and that my staff and I will completely respect your online privacy.

Since you have provided a phone number in your original message, it appears that you are ready to discuss your home buying needs. If this is not the case, please let me know via a reply e-mail. Otherwise we can discuss your needs in detail over the phone.

Have a great day --looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Philip
PS: subscribe to my information-packed free monthly newsletter,

“Welcome to the Philife”by sending a blank e-mail to…

No comments: